Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Random Travel Update 11

Last location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Arrival Date: November 19, 2007
Departure Date: November 19, 2007

Current Location: Sydney, Australia
Arrival Date: November 20, 2007
Departure Date: November 27, 2007

Next Stops: Tasmania

There was fog. My flight to Dubai from Mumbia was delayed 3.5 hours.
I missed my connecting flight to Hong Kong, thus missing my connecting
flight from Hong Kong to Sydney.

Mark was great. We left the airport after a few hours of trying to negotiate an alternate course. I spent the night in Dubai. Booked a new ticket to Sydney direct from Abu Dhabi. Arrived at the airport at 8:30am. More fog, delayed again. Flight was 14 hours but otherwise great. Less than half of
capacity. Arrived in Sydney 12 hours late.

Met up with Jon.

Sydney is wonderful. I am happy.

Love,

Melissa

No comments: