Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Random Travel Update 15

Previous location: Glen Innes, New South Wales
Arrival Date: December 16, 2007
Departure Date: December 17, 2007

Current Location: Manly, New South Wales
Arrival Date: December 18, 2007
Departure Date: December 18, 2007

Next Stop: LA, California

Greetings from Manly Beach and Sydney. Today is our last day in the Northern Hemisphere. We depart for LA in less than 24 hours. Our trip has been grand and I thank you all for keeping up with my emails.

I posted more pictures to Picasa last night, feel free to check them out...or wait. I will be posting all my pictures from the last four months to Picasa when I return to the land of free unlimited wireless internet.

I will be visiting both of my homes in the next month. I will be in LA from December 19th-22nd, Tucson from the 22nd-29th, Steamboat from December 29th-January 5th and DC from January 5th on. If you see me, feel free to drill me on my adventures. There are many stories left untold.

Love,

Melissa

No comments: