Saturday, October 27, 2007

Random Travel Update 8

Last location: Macau

Arrival Date: October 22, 2007
Departure Date: October 24, 2007

Current Location: Hong Kong
Arrival Date: October 24, 2007
Departure Date: October 28, 2007 (12:30am)

Next Stop: Dubai, UAE

I appologize for any further difficulties with Webshots. It keeps
hiding my albums, I hope the problem has been resolved.

I am currently traveling with Mark, a fellow GWU Alum who I met on a
ski trip to Quebec a few years back. He has spent the past year
working in Saudi Arabia as an international consultant for Bearing
Point. He is taking a break from work to explore other international
job options. We are so far, wonderfully compatible travel buddies.

Hong Kong is a fantastic city. It is large, but pretty clean with a
largly international population, most of whom speak nearly perfect
English, likely as a result of Hong Kong having been a British colony.
We leave tonight (very soon) for Dubai. I will try to post more
pictures from our hotel there.

Love,

Melissa

No comments: